Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Time to get back to training.

My first Blog post ever and I'm thrilled it's for my all-female mountain bike team!

I started training in October and then fell off during the month of December, due to work and the holidays. I blame work for missing January, but I can't blame anything or anyone anymore! I'm feeling excited about getting back to taking spinning classes and weight training.

Another great motivator is I'm getting a new mountain bike to replace the one I ran into the parking structure at The Great Dane-Fitchburg. My first place choice is a Giant Anthem 1. It's a dual-suspension bike, so I hope to adapt quickly. I'm also turning 40 this summer, so I think a new bike is a great way to celebrate.

Barbara

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I agree -- the new bike is a fantastic way to celebrate your 40th birthday. :-)