Friday, February 9, 2007

I rode my bike today!

In the winter I'm not one of those dedicated bike racer gals like many of my teammates who rides their trainer or gets out to do base miles. I like to ski and play in the snow and so I don't do any bike-related training. However, I don't put the bike away completely and continue bike commuting to work. I've been traveling around the state since the coldest spell hit so I haven't been out biking. Today I was back in Madison so I found all my bike commuter gear and pedaled to work. The bank sign said it had "warmed up" and was now only -1. It actually didn't feel that cold although I really needed to have a layer under my tights . . . next week I'll wear either my Craft boxer briefs or some bike shorts if it is still that cold out in the morning.

Renee

1 comment:

DeborahJoseph said...

Its too cold out there for me. But, I have been spinning a couple times a week, either at UW-SERF or at the Princeton Club. Anyone else spinning? -Deb