Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome Unwin Chiropractic and Wellness Center

The Mad FORCs are pleased to announce our latest sponsor . . . Unwin Chiropractic and Wellness Center. Now everyone can feel comfortable riding and racing as hard as they want and then making a visit for an adjustment or massage. Heck, you could even just get a nice relaxing massage instead of waiting until your muscles are a knotted mess.

Here's what Renee has to say about this new sponsor - I've made several visits this winter for post-ski race massages and I can vouch for how awesome it is to have them on board. I don't think I would have made it through my ski season without Lee's massage work . . . especially post-Birkie (and 35k of skiing with a leg cramp).

1 comment:

chiropractor riverside jacksonville said...

Cheers for a very good post. You have given me satisfaction to every post i read here. Hope you keep on sharing relevant information to all your readers.